7.21.2008

girl talk.

So, it's been a while.  I have been doing lots of stuff.  I learned a bit of flash (to be seen later), I worked on 3d projects (you know, like stuffed pb+j sandwiches).  I did everything but go on the computer (the flash part doesn't count.  I took an INTENSE workshop, and the laptop I was on had no internets)
  Anyway, after much thought, I decided my redesign of Alice and co. needed to be redesigned.   I asked myself who I was gearing towards, which was gaming, more realistic, blahblah.  But instead I am going down a route that is more geared towards something/somewhere not so dark.  (surprise!)  The storyline is the same, the environments, just the characters (minus the tweedle bros.  I like them) being redesigned.  So here is Ms. Alice.


Whatever.  I am working again.  It's nice.  I feel better for once.  Expect more soon.

No comments: